Sunday, August 5, 2007

Here today, gone tomorrow

So we arrived in Sofia yesterday. It's part of our severalcitygrandscheme (Sofia, Belgrade, Budapest) on the way to Bratislava.
We just booked tickets for our next destination.
MARRAKECH!
I'm pretty excited. I think we will start in Morocco, and head through to Egypt and maybe Sudan. From there maybe see Goreme in Turkey, then Iran, Israel, Jordan, some of the -stans, maybe going through China into India to avoid Pakistani VS Hindustani border issues. We were initially thinking about taking the Trans-Siberian into Asia, but I think we will take that near the end of our trip during the winter time... I'll have to research it a bit to see if it'll be unbearably cold or just a pleasant snowy view and vodka to keep us warm.
I'll update more about the here and now, once the SeptemberAfricaexcitement wears off.
As always, email me if you have advice and thank you for any advice you've sent thus far.


I'm not quite sure how I'll adjust to normal life after all this wandering.

1 comment:

stimulator said...

A journey through the "Stans" envolves more risk to what I treasure than I'm willing to accept.